TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are the terms on which the site, and the services, as described below, are made available to you, the customer:
Thank you for visiting Hope Psychic at www.hopepsychic.com
Hope Psychic is the trading name for Psychic Star Ltd.
Psychic Star is registered in England and Wales, Company number 11110468
Registered office; 51 Selby road, Leeds, LS9 0EW
By accessing and using the site, or services, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use, or access the site.
We may change these terms from time to time, so you should review them each time you visit the site. You may print or save a copy of these Terms for your reference, but the most up to date version of these Terms, will always be made available here, whilst this site is operational. We will not file a copy of these Terms, as they specifically reflect HOPE PSYCHIC, and our agreement with you.
Responsible Use – We encourage responsible use of our services. All readings are provided for entertainment purposes only, and are not, and should not, be considered in substitution of professional help.
ALL PSYCHIC READINGS AND CONSULTATIONS ARE PROVIDED AS ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES ONLY.
Hope Psychic do not in any way constitute personal, legal, financial, medical, or, any sort of professional advice. By engaging in a psychic reading or wellbeing consultation on this site, you understand that we do not provide recommendations, advice or give any directions for you to follow. A reader will not diagnose illnesses or conditions (including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death).
THE CONTENT OF PSYCHIC READINGS, AND THE USE OF THIS SITE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON.
Readers are not our employees, they are self employed contractors and the provision of any of the services by a reader, shall be directly between you, and the reader. You and the reader, are solely responsible for the conversations which occur, whilst a reader is providing any services.
We do not refer, verify, evaluate or guarantee, any services provided by readers, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation, or, guarantee, of any reader. We do not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability, of the content or anything said, or written, by any reader or any advice provided. We will not be liable for any damages sustained, due to reliance by you, on such information provided by any readers.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION;
These terms shall be governed by, and interpreted, in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (or, where this is not permitted by applicable law, the country of your domicile). Disputes arising in connection with these terms, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction, of the courts of England, and Wales only.
– If You have any questions, complaints, or comments on this site, then you may contact us by completing our online form www.hopepsychic.com/contact or you can write to us at:
HOPE PSYCHIC, Customer Services, 51 Selby Road, United Kingdom LS9 0EW, or call us on; Customer Services – 03335771143
OUR LIMITS ON LIABILITY, AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS;
– Some of the content posted via the services, is third party content, and therefore, we do not always have control over the contents of communications, made by, or, between, service users, and cannot be held liable for any contents of, or, consequences of such content. You must be aware that any information provided by another user of the services, may be incorrect or misleading, and it is your responsibility to take precautions, and use common sense, when using the services, and providing any information, to another user of the services.
– The information contained on this site, and provided via the services, are for information and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute advice. You should check any information on the site, or provided via the services, and use your own judgment before doing, or not doing anything, on the basis of what you see, read, or hear. Any decisions or action taken by you, on the basis of information provided on, or via the site, are at your sole discretion and risk, and you should obtain individual, professional, advice where necessary.
– We will provide the services with reasonable care, and skill, and use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors, and admissions, as soon as practicable, once they have been brought to our attention, however to the extent permitted by applicable law, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION, OR GIVE ANY WARRANTY, (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) IN RESPECT OF SERVICES, OR THEIR CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, OR CONTENT, OF ANY INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PROVIDED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ADVICE GIVEN, (ON A PERSONAL, OR GENERAL BASIS) AND STATEMENTS MADE BY ADVERTISERS ON, OR VIA, THIS SERVICE.
THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR;
– Any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this site, or by any reader, or, for any loss, or damage suffered by you, as a result of you taking this action.
– any dealings you have with third parties, (e.g. other users, readers, advertisers or promoters) that take place using, or facilitated by the site;
– any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable, or a likely consequence of (1) your use of the Site, or (2) a breach of these terms.
– IN ALL OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR FOR THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN AN ACTION ARISING FROM OUR OWN NEGLIGENCE, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE READER, OR FRAUD, OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE, TO THE NET PAYMENT TO US, FROM YOU, IN RELATION TO THE RELEVANT SERVICE SESSION. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OR ANY READER, BE LIABLE FOR: ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR SERVICE. WHERE THIS LIMITATION IS UNENFORCEABLE, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT, PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW.
– YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, AND THE READER, AND ALL OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES (COLLECTIVELY, “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS, INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF: (I) ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THE AGREEMENT OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR COVENANTS CONTAINED HEREIN; OR (II) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THE SERVICE.
– We are not responsible if you cannot access the site properly, or at all, because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of HOPE PSYCHIC, or your ISP, your browser, or the Internet.
– The site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs and while we will monitor the site, and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the site or any individual feature of the site will be free from viruses or bugs.
– Access to the Services may be suspended temporarily, and without notice, in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair, or, for reasons reasonably beyond HOPE PSYCHIC control.
We will co-operate with any regulators, (including, without limitation, the Phone-paid Services Authority, (UK’s premium rate services, regulator), law enforcement authorities, or court order, requesting, or directing us, to disclose the identity of, or locate anyone breaching the use of this service, or site, in any way, that may lead to the encouragement, procurement, or carrying out, of any criminal activity’s including;
– Malicious, threatening, racist, misleading, false, abusive, offensive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous behavior.
– Obscene, indecent, or of a sexual nature.
– A breach of confidentiality, or someone’s privacy.
– Could prejudice any active, legal proceedings, of which you are aware.
Or If you;
– Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress.
– Encourage violence, or racial, or religious hatred.
– Infringe any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, and trade marks.
– This means generally, that you must own the rights to everything you submit, or you must obtain permission, from the rights owner, to submit the material.
– Technically harmful, (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct).
– Advertise any product, or services.
– Impersonate anyone else, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation, or status.
– Encourages, or teaches conduct, that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
We provide various entertainment services, including the following:
– Live and Interactive Voice (IVR) Services: We facilitate a live person-to-person voice service, also a text service, that enable you to chat to a reader.
– For credit card customers using telephone services, you are allowed a specified number of minutes, to make up your mind, regarding your choice of Reader. If, for whatever reason you are not satisfied, you are can change the reader at any time, up to the specified number of minutes. Please note, this offer is subject to a ‘fair use’ policy, and if you are deemed to be abusing this offer, we will be entitled to suspend you from any further use, of the Services. In this instance you will be refunded the balance on your account, less an administrative charge of £15.00.
– Our Refund Policy – We want all of our customers to be satisfied, we recognise occasionally, things don’t quite go according to expectations, but to give you confidence in using our service, we are pleased to offer a refund policy as follows:
– Credit card refund, or equivalent credit, to your HOPE PSYCHIC account in the event you are dissatisfied with your reading;
– The value of the refund will be equal to the amount paid (or where it is appropriate in certain circumstances, it will be part of the amount paid) in respect of the reading, for which you are dissatisfied. (note promotional credits or discounts will be only applied to your HOPE PSYCHIC account and not refunded via your credit or debit card)
– Your reading must have been less than 5mins in duration;
In order to apply for a credit, please call our help desk at 0330 103 9999 within 48 hours of the reading;
– You must provide valid reasons for dissatisfaction, with your reading.
– A refund will only be paid once, for each reader.
– This policy is subject to fair usage, and Hope Psychic reserve the right to decline a refund, or make a partial refund, if we believe the request is not fair, genuine, or valid.
– As part of our monitoring of refunds, we reserve the right to listen to calls with complaints.
– A reader is not authorised to disclose or receive any personal, or contact information. If a reader offers, or discloses this, please notify us immediately by completing our online form, (found under, (www.hopepsychic.com/complaint/) or you can write to us at: HOPE PSYCHIC, customer Services, 51 Selby Road, Leeds United Kingdom LS9 0EW, or, call us on 03335771143
Promotional Psychic Readings For New Customers:
– reading may be given at a reduced price, to new customers who register a HOPE PSYCHIC account. This is subject to availability. This offer is available to first time callers, who open HOPE PSYCHIC accounts only. Callers must be over 18 years old, to obtain the reading, and there is a limit of one (1) call per customer. The offer does not guarantee a reading at a specific time, and if a specific HOPE PSYCHIC reader, is unavailable at the time of the call, then customers are invited to try again, at a later date. All calls are recorded. Bill payer’s permission must be obtained, before making the call. HOPE PSYCHIC readings cannot be transferred to third party accounts, and cannot be redeemed for any other service, product or offer. This offer is not open to HOPE PSYCHIC employees, suppliers or partners.
– We may modify any of the services, at any time, in order to take into account, changes in law, and to provide you with new services. Such changes will be displayed on the site, and we shall also notify you, of such changes, via email.
– Prices are for a single reading, up to the quoted number of minutes. There are no refunds, or carrying forward of unused minutes.
– You may not use the service, this site or any part(s) thereof for any purposes, other than for your own personal use, nor for any commercial purposes including, without limitation, leaving, or, distributing advertisements, promotions, or, offering, either directly, or indirectly, services, or, goods for sale.
– Your use of the services, this site, and their contents, grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, and text, or the intellectual property of third parties, in this site, and its contents, or comprised in any of the services we provide.
– You may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public, or distribute in any way, the site and its contents, the services or any part(s).
– Any use other than permitted use, may only be undertaken, with our prior authorsation.
– You must be 18 years old or older to register and submit material (e.g.feedback on readers) to the Site.
– Only one registration per person is allowed. You must keep your registration information up to date.
– You must keep your password confidential.
You must not:
– impersonate or try to impersonate another person;
– disclose Your password to anyone else;
– allow anyone else use your .account;
– use anyone else’s account.
You are responsible for everything done when using your account. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible by completing the online form (found under www.hopepsychic.com/contact Or write to us at: HOPE PSYCHIC Customer Services, 51 Selby Road, Leeds, United Kingdom LS9 0EW, or call us on our help desk;
0330 103 9999.
SUSPENDING OR TERMINATING YOUR REGISTRATION;
– You must be 18 years of age, or over, to register on this site, or use any of the services, unless you use our Text messaging service where 16+ is the age limit. If we discover or suspect that you are not 18 years, or older, when using our live phone service, then we may suspend, block, or terminate, your access to the service, without notice.
– We may suspend, terminate, or prevent, your registration, at our sole discretion. This may be because, for example, we consider that you have breached, or will breach these terms, or if someone has reported abuse.
– Where we suspend, terminate or prevent your registration, you must not attempt to re-register, or submit content (e.g. using someone else’s registration), without our permission. The period of any suspension, depends on the circumstances.
FEES AND PAYMENTS;
– The fees for the services that you purchase through the site will be stated on the site, please click here for a link to the relevant section of the site www.hopepsychic.com. We may in our absolute discretion choose to amend these from time to time.
– You agree that you will pay for any services which you use on the site by credit card or debit card. You are ultimately responsible for the timely payment of all fees relating to any of the services and for providing us with a valid credit card for payment of all fees. All fees will be billed to the credit card you designated during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card status, you must change your information online in the HOPE PSYCHIC account section on the Site.
– The fees payable for the relevant service will include the price for that service plus any applicable taxes in effect on the day you receive or participate in that service. You will pay any sums owed to us without set-off, deduction, counter claim or any other withholding of payment. You will be automatically charged the fee upon confirmation of the service you require after which time We will provide you via email with the number of a reader, you have five working days to inform us if you wish to cancel any ordered service. On receiving notification of Your desire to cancel, and only if you have not used the service within those five working days, then we agree to refund you all payment made for that service within 5 working days. If you have used the service but the full value of the service you have paid for has not been used we will refund the amount of value remaining within 5 workings days.
– Credit card charges are processed by third party processors who process payments securely. In the event you choose to make a payment from our site you will be transferred to the appropriate third party successor’s website where the payments shall be processed.
– For any help or assistance with payment for the services please contact us by completing the online form www.hopepsychic.com/contact or you can write to us at:
HOPE PSYCHIC Customer Services, 51 Selby Road, Leeds, United Kingdom LS9 0EW, or you can call us on our help desk; 0330 103 9999.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE/ VISITOR MATERIAL, AND YOUR CONDUCT;
– You may view, or listen to the content available on the site for personal, non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial, or systematic, and our trade marks, and copyright and trade mark notices, are not removed.
– Unless otherwise stated in these terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, link, sell, or offer to sell, all, or any part of the content, or site, or download, or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files, or data, from the site, to make, or populate, a database, or publication, of any kind whatsoever.
– You must not use, all, or any part of our service, or it’s contents for any commercial purposes.
You agree that in using the service, and the site, you will not:
– Use the Service or Site in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
– Use the Service or Site for any purpose other than your personal use, in any way that may reasonably be deemed unfair usage;
Leave any content, or act in any manner, which is defamatory, in breach of copyright,
or may have the effect of harassing, offending, threatening, abusive, or hateful, or that otherwise degrades, or intimidates an individual, or group of individuals, on the basis of religions, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability, or that is illegal;
– Record or disclose personal data regarding another user of the site, or person, including without limitation, their email address, or other contact details, that would enable another user of the site to contact them without their express consent; or
– Use the service or site, to engage in discussion of any subject, that is illegal, or grossly offensive.
– Please note that we may, for training purposes, and to investigate any complaints, at our discretion, monitor or record calls, or messages, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with these Terms.
YOUR CONTENT – WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO;
– We may publish, check, edit, or remove all, or part, of the comments or other material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us (‘Your Content’), at our sole discretion and we are not obliged to do any of these things, and we may not.
– You retain any copyright you may have in your content. By submitting material to us, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide license, to use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute your content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology, now known, or later developed. By submitting your content you warrant that you have the right to grant this license. The license is capable of sub-license by us to other entities and brands in our group of companies.
– To the extent permitted by law, you waive your moral rights (e.g. the right to be identified as author, or to object to derogatory treatment) in your content.
– Continue to publish all, or part, of your content, including your name, town and country, even if you change your mind, and want us to remove it, and/or you are no longer registered with the Site.
– Remove your Content, even if you have not breached these terms.
– Use all or part of your Content in promoting our products and services.
– Edit your content, which may result in a part of it being modified, and displayed, including without your name. Please note that we do not check, monitor, moderate, or even see all the comments, and other material submitted to us.
YOUR CONTENT – WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO;
You must not submit any material to our site that:
– Is defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous, or racist, indecent, obscene, or of a sexual nature.
– A breach of confidentiality, or someone’s privacy;
– Prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware, or is likely to:
– Cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress.
– Encourage violence, or racial, or religious, hatred.
– Infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights to everything you submit, or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material.
– Is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct).
– Advertises any product or services.
– Impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status
– Encourages or teaches conduct, that is a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
– You must not include links on the Site to any websites, or webpages.
– You must not try to get round any protections we put in place, for the security, and operation, of the site.
– You must not re-submit content, which you are aware has been removed.
– We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate, your access to the site or services at any time without notice at our discretion, where you are or are suspected to be in breach of these terms.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
MAINTENANCE OF THE SITE;
– To make your use of the site a good experience, means we need to fix bugs, install updates, and do general diagnosis, and maintenance, of the site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance, during times when we anticipate, online use is lower than normal.
– We may also need to be able to do emergency maintenance, and/or suspend access to the servers, where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the site available again as soon as we agree it is safe to do so.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS;
– We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our services, and to enhance your experience. We therefore reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. All such changes will take effect, once they have been posted on our website, and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes, by your use of this website, from such time.
– Each provision of these terms shall be constructed separately, and independently of each other, and the invalidity of any one part, shall not affect the validity of any other part. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason, unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
– This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding, and agreement between us, and you, with respect to the subject matter hereof. Please note that prices as advertised in the press, and generally, may be subject to change and therefore it is important that you, review these terms, and the Website, before using the service, to ensure that You, are aware of the latest charges that will apply. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on our site, and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes, when you next choose to use the services.
– These Terms are only available in the English language.
– Please submit any questions you have about these Terms and conditions , or any problems concerning the Site, by completing the online form www.hopepsychic.com/contact or write to us at: HOPE PSYCHIC Customer Services, 51 Selby Road, Leeds United Kingdom LS9 0EW, or you can call us on our customer services number; 03335771143
According to UK Law all calls, are for entertainment only.